mercredi 27 août 2014

A story of Ha and Tha/ Quand Ha rencontre Tha


Let me be your Marie,
Let me be your Mata Hari,
Let me be your Marie Curie


Would you like to, beloved one?

Let me be your mother and your father,
your sister and brother,
your friend and you best enemy,
let me be your wife, your lover, your partner

Would you like to, beloved one?

Let me be the moon as well as the sun
Let me be your infinite and ever changing mirror
And let me be "neti neti"- can you understand beloved one?

Let Yourself walk besides and with Me

Would you like to, beloved one?

************************************

Permets-moi d'être ta Marie,
ta Mata Hari,
ta Marie Curie

Cela te dit, Amour?

Permets-moi d'être
ta mère ainsi que ton père
ta sœur ainsi que ton frère,
ton amie ainsi que ton meilleur ennemi
ta femme, ton amante, ta compagne

 Cela te dit, Amour?

Permets-moi d'être ta lune ainsi que ton soleil
ton miroir le plus vaste en perpétuelle évolution
et "neti neti"- comprends-tu, Amour?

Permets-Toi de marcher à coté et avec Moi

Cela te dit, Amour?


 
 

Aucun commentaire: